Saturday, October 22, 2005

jumping off the blog bridge

I have a journal. It has coloured pages and I use this special pen. Only I read it, and I somehow feel that if I let anyone see it, they'll know how lame I am. I'm not saying you should read my journal (but it's way interesting), but I've been reading a million blogs lately, and I keep on seeing this interesting (non-lame) side of people.

I want an interesting side. :(

I figure formation is a good name for this blog. I want to figure out stuff and grow, and I want to catalogue it. It's a process. So if I'm as much of an idiotic child as I believe I am (which I doubt because I have really low self-esteem), well, here's hoping that will eventually change, and I'll be able to watch it happen... online... because that's the only way I see anything*.




*"anything" refers to Daily Show clips.

No comments: