Thursday, August 10, 2006

I have a friend named Esther

Okay, this isn't one of these weird blogs, where I refer to myself in the third person, or make up some fictional ideal of myself. I actually have a friend named Esther.

Last night, I was on my way to meet a group of church people for prayer and then Esther called me and then we decided to pray on our own. It was fun. Esther makes everything fun. When we get together we call ourselves the Esther Club and occasionally accept other members.

Esther is very different from me. It seems that she has a gorgeousness that transcendent of herself. Not that she isn't pretty, but her gorgeousness seems to be bigger than that. She always dresses coolly (she even owns a fashion store), she has a high voice that she adds interesting inflections to and a delightful little laugh at the end of many of her sentences.

I just think she's cool and that it's funny because we have the same name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i must leave a comment

your blog entry almost make me cry esther

esther club 7 !!!!''

love,

you know who