Wednesday, September 06, 2006

eskited

Today went well and I am PSYCHED. I kinda get a similar feeling to when I started Eng Sci. All the professors were talking about The Next Four Years, and how it would change our lives and all the great people we would meet. They were right, of course. Eng Sci was difficult, and it did change my life and I met so many great people.

But for this, I'm actually really looking forward to the classes. I going to learn how to sing and dance and act! Not that classical mechanics wasn't fun (It was. I'm not being facetious.), but it's not like it was ever my dream to be able to do it. It was never my deep desire to be able to find a wave function for a finite potential well, unlike singing or acting well.

Boo yeah!

I'm really tired.

4 comments:

sue said...

rock on esther!!

Bea said...

go esther! I'm so proud of you.
(sorry I went dead last night on MSN, will explain later, see email)

Anonymous said...

Go bEsther!

You really are better than all the rester.

Anonymous said...

esther, you're my hero!

Now that you're in Stoney Creek, maybe Kingston doesn't look so bad for visiting! or maybe it does. Penitentiary, whoooo!