Friday, December 16, 2005

i wish we were still friends

Remember when I was talking about guiltily reading people's blogs? For a while, I was actually feeling okay about reading all these blogs.

Well, I must now confess that I've been guilting again. There's this guy that I used to be friends with, and it would be safe for everyone to say that you don't know this person. Not to say that we are now enemies, but we just don't really talk or hang out or joke around anymore. I don't really feel comfortable around him like I used to.

So I found his blog. Wonderful thing -- smart, deep and witty. I even wanted to comment until I realized that I was afraid. I didn't want him to see that I was reading his blog, and think, "Why is she reading my blog?" It would even be different if I was a complete stranger. Nope. I am an incomplete acquaintance.

I guess I just need to get over it, eh?
I'll add it to the list.

But do you know what? I don't need friends! Once I marry Jeff Davis, I won't have to worry about things like basic human social skills.

No comments: