Thursday, April 27, 2006

in a world full of changes

So there's been this lull. At the time of my last post there were a hundred things to do and all of them were very important. Now, I've moved away from her, and all I have to do is clean, I finished the big paper, and now I just have 2 exams to do over the next 2 weeks.

When I took apart my bed on Tuesday, I suddenly got really sad. I had been in this bed for the last 3 years, and it become evident that this was the end of something, and maybe I didn't really leave my mark on people. I was really upset that there were people that I just won't see again - you know, those people who aren't really your friends, but you're friendly with - and I'm afraid that those people may be most of the people I know.

Everything's changing, and it's freaking me out huge. I don't really know where I'll be in September, but wherever it is, it'll be an unfamiliar place where I don't know anyone.

Like my bed frame, my life's coming apart. It'll come back together, but who knows what that'll look like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bed was pretty hardcore, my dear. I remember the day you bought it. Ikea was fun with us + Princess, Cole and Belloise.

Those were good times.

Adrienne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.