Friday, November 21, 2008

it's friday!

You know what that means! It means I failed my blog-a-day task! I have a good excuse, though - Blogger was seemingly not working, giving me a chance to play my favourite computer game, Hearts! One thing I'll miss about PCs is the awesome games, like Hearts, Spider Solitaire, Chip's Challenge*, Minesweeper, etc. I realize I can probably download those things, but that would defeat the purpose. I can't go out of the way to get those things - They are meant to be incidental distractions. Those kinds of things eat my life away.

Today, to mix things up.... a picture!

This is my friend with a vocalise book in the G-basement, the place where I spent the last two years. I had a singing test this morning which I could not study for more because I'm at school until 10 and have to be back for 9. I'm not complaining though. I've already done that. Honestly, the fun people around me are making even the boring stuff fun.


*Chip's Challenge is more of a memory from Windows 95.

No comments: