Sunday, November 09, 2008

my contribution to the internet this week

is a song. I know I haven't been blogging very well, but whatever, you all are reading this over a feed anyway. I got recording equipment this week, and as a result, realized that my computer is too old and I need a new one. I might get a Mac, but I just hate Mac users. They're all so effing* smug!

So I recorded a song and put it up on my my my myspace: http://myspace.com/estherwroteasong. It would be cool if you had 2:42 to listen to TES. I spent all Sunday afternoon on it, and I'm cautiously proud.

Peace, friends!

*I believe that "effing" of "f" (as in "what the f!") is the funniest way to not swear.

2 comments:

sue said...

I use a mac!!!!!

Honestly, they are better. I am converted.

sue said...

PS I got your letter in the mail - thank you!!!!!!!!!!! It made my day.

:)