Tuesday, March 28, 2006

mr sun!

I love the sun. Not like the California beach sun, but I love the sun when it makes the difference between being able to wear a coat or not. I love closing my eyes and feeling the warmth on my face. It's this time of year, when you're still caught up in your normal routine, but the new weather seems to put everything in a different context.

Sometimes when I write on this blog, I'm just venting about how sad I am. Sadness is a complex thing. Not to say that happy people don't think as much, but when you're sad and you're not sure why, there is certainly a lot to sift through in search for the reason.

I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm okay. All the reasons I bitch about still apply, but there are bigger things that beat them out. Like the sun.

I just have to keep that in mind while I deal with people I don't understand, life decisions, school work, and boys.

Thought of the day: I wish I was a poet so people would listen to me.

1 comment:

Bea said...

You don't have to be a poet, you might be surprised to find that people are listening anyway.
**HUG**
The sun is also my favourite of all natural phenomena.